PUBLIC FACILITIES ZONE DISTRICT (PF)
1.10.010 Permitted Uses.
1.10.015 Conditional Uses.
1.10.020 Lot Regulations.
The purpose of the Public Facilities (PF) Zone District is to designate those areas within the City that in which are owned by a political subdivision of the state. The purpose of these facilities is to provide services or land uses that benefit the citizens of Tremonton City.
1.10.010 PERMITTED USES.
The following uses are permitted in the PF Zone, and other uses that the Zoning Administrator interprets as similar in purpose or use:
- Public and special events;
- Utilities, transmission, pad, facility, etc.;
- Equestrian uses and recreational vehicle park (Box Elder County Fair Grounds only);
- Educational activities;
- Storm water drainage and basins;
- Public trails and parks;
- Public safety related activities (including fire and police stations);
- Accessory buildings and outdoor storage;
- Office space;
- Public services;
- Wastewater treatment facilities;
- Recycling and green waste collection areas;
- Communication towers and antennas;
- Animal shelter;
- Public Facilities;
- Cemetery (Riverview Cemetery only).
1.10.015 CONDITIONAL USES. None.
1.10.020 LOT REGULATIONS. None.